Return to La Grande Famille

Case départ pour les nouveaux membres !
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tmfknives

Return to La Grande Famille

Messagepar tmfknives » sam. 1 avr. 2017 05:24

Although I have been absent from the forum for what seems more than a year, I have by no means been inactive - my collection of fine pin fire pistols and revolvers has grown, and I am happy to say that it is continuing to grow... Here are a couple of late additions. The cased double-barrel pistol has a "companion knife" which I made. Knife making is another love of mine, and pairing them with a fine gun is the "non plus ultra" for me... The M1862 triple action was a rare find for me - the seller did not know what it was. :lol: I am happy to be back!
Cheers,
Chris
Fichiers joints
M1862.jpg
M1862.jpg (88.62 Kio) Vu 1070 fois
cased doubble barrel.jpg
cased doubble barrel.jpg (169.73 Kio) Vu 1070 fois
TMF Knives
"You're Allowed to Play With Guns and Knives!"

Lefaucheux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Return to La Grande Famille

Messagepar Lefaucheux » sam. 1 avr. 2017 08:23

Be welcome again . ;) ;)
Nice revolver and pistol
Can you give me the LF number of this triple action and his interne assembly number , please
In that case I can give you the appriximatif date of making .

Eugène L . :ugeek:

tmfknives

Messagepar tmfknives » sam. 1 avr. 2017 17:58

SN 2781, assembly 50.0 and the letter "J" with a mark. Thank you so much!
Regards,
Chris
Fichiers joints
triple action 2.jpg
triple action 2.jpg (83.79 Kio) Vu 1062 fois
triple action 1.jpg
triple action 1.jpg (64.49 Kio) Vu 1062 fois
TMF Knives
"You're Allowed to Play With Guns and Knives!"

Lefaucheux

Messagepar Lefaucheux » sam. 1 avr. 2017 18:59

Thanks for the informations.
The LF 2781 is right in the middle of the production for Norway, this production started in de beginning of 1864 and has been déliverd around june/july 1864
I suppose that the LF 2781 has been made around March 1864.

Eugène L . :?: